I have mixed feelings about closing this year… it has been amazing in so many ways. I cherish all the memories made this year, as I fell deeper in love with my husband and girlies. I really learned about and pursued my passions, family, faith, artwork, friends, while savoring all the special and everyday moments.
This year brought so many laughs, personal triumphs and new ventures. I am thankful for all the growth in myself and in my kids. I have loved my time in the word, the Experiencing God study this summer, the small group of friends that formed from that. The Isaiah study – both so enriching and inspiring. God is so good to us. Here’s some of this years highlights from the past 12 months, but there were so many more…
- the opening of the community pottery studio
- luging for my birthday
- creating new works in clay (after a 10 year hiatus)
- starting an etsy shop
- A’s stellar swingset he designed for the kids
- visits from my two brothers
- first ballet recitals
- strawberry, blueberry and raspberry picking (we enjoy the “fruits” of this all year!)
- canoeing with the girls on the river with uncle Jeff
- visits from grandmas and grandpas
- swimming in lake michigan with cousins
- traveling to Petoskey to celebrate Kevin & Jacky’s big day
- trip to NY to visit brother augustine & grandma Jo
- mary poppins show
- new baby nephew
click on the 2010 collage to enlarge, it is actual photos from our year! Learn how to make your own here.
Ok 2011, you have a lot to live up to.